Sharing one of your days can benefit you in many way. You can get a lot of new followers to your twitter, you can get an exposure to the things you do or websites you run etc. etc.
We all know you are all living different lives, so why not share the one sample day of your life with all of us?
We accept sample days from any of the country you might live in, not just Russia or Eastern Europe. Are you in States or Bangladesh? Both are find, send those in! Please keep it captioned in English though, most of the readers speak of this language.
1. The number of photos you may attach is 20 – 100.
2. Please, introduce yourself, put the date, location, total amount of photos you share over the main photo.
If you wish you may state you age or choose among the age tags.
3. The photos must not be wider than 800 pixels.
4. All photos must be taken in one and the same day, from the moment you wake up till the moment you go to bed. Photos of some part of a day won’t be published.
5. Photos showing time (watch/clock photos) are appreciated, they will help readers to trace your day better. Please do not use too many collages.
Now you are ready to register as MySampleDay.com contributor here:
From here you would be able to add posts in a simple manner, just like if you are posting to your own blog or creating a Word document. Please, go to the section “Posts” to the left and select “Add new” to start:
Or simply follow this link to add new post.
Carefully think out your post. Use a good header, describing the most highlight of your sample day you are going to post. Then upload pictures. You can upload them one by one or in bulk, using the media uploader button which looks like this:
Now, when you are all done, you can review your post one more timepress a “Publish” button to the right:
You are almost done! Now, our editor is going to check your post to comply the rules, and if it’s all fine you and thousands of other MySampleDay.com fans would start seeing your day appeared on our main page.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful day with us! Come back and post some more!